Date:      Tue, 05 Jul 2011 02:42:58 +0200
From:      Timo <timo.bsdmail@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: why desktop apps are able to kill my freebsd box?

In other words,

I don's think,

It's about software at all

In my opinion

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 02:29:11 +0200
From: Timo <timo.bsdmail@gmail.com>
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Who decided to run any privileged application, in terms of doing what
you didn't want it to? Did you at all try to implement anything you were
not sure of? Or what did you ask again?

What do you want to employ in the first place, and what security risks
are negotiable? (firefox/freezings? try to reseat every piece of
hardware until no freeze is found, including cpu, then complain about
software)