Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:34:05 -0400
From:      "David P. Caldwell" <david@code.davidpcaldwell.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Chromium 19 dumps core on 9.0-RELEASE (i386)

I built the latest Chromium 19 by building against the 9.0-RELEASE
*packages*. I did not want to update all my ports and incur the
various library problems that resulted the last time I tried that. I
may try it next.

I am rebuilding with debug symbols, as when I tried to view
chrome.core in gdb, it just gave me a huge backtrace of "??"
instances.

I had Chromium 18 running successfully with an older version of the
ports tree, built from source. But I can't reproduce that.

I'm building inside a VirtualBox instance, if that makes any difference.

I recognize this all may not be a very useful bug report, but I'm
still learning to file useful ones, so please bear with me.