Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:20:58 -0600
From:      Damien Tougas <dtougas@converging.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to setup a secure/encrypted FTP site?

I would like to set up a secure FTP site. I do not want people to be able
to easily sniff passwords. Once the connections is established, I'm not
to worried about the encrypting the data, but that would be a plus.
I was thinking of using SSH and port-redirection/tunneling, is this
the best way to do this or is there somthing else better? One thing to
keep in mind is that it should be relatively easy for the users to
log into from a Windows box. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

--
Damien Tougas
Converging Technology Solutions, Inc.