Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:33:21 -0400
From:      "Sanchez, Danilo" <dsanchez2@babson.edu>
To:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Research About FreeSBD , consult

Daniel=20

Thanks very much for your support I really appreciate it.=20

I have a 2nd level of questions more related to the current domain of
FreeBSD in the market (% of participation , mindshare , competitive
advantages, others)=20

Is there a contact within your Organization I can call/contact to talk
about it please. I would like to interview him/her=20

Kind Regards,=20

Danilo B. Sanchez M.
MBA Candidate '08=20
F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business=20
Babson College=20
dsanchez2@babson.edu=20