Date:      Sat, 02 Nov 2002 19:06:47 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
To:        Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: __sF

> I seriously doubt that NAG will support both a
> 4.x and 5.x version of their compiler.

This shouldn't be a problem. The commercial software Should Not Be(tm)
supporting something as variable as CURRENT, and with the STABLE libraries
around in COMPAT mode, the compiler Will Just Work(tm) (or should with
not much effort).

By the time __sF is mainstream, I guess the vendor will have adapted
their product to match. Win, win.

o       Mark Murray
\_
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn