Date:      Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:30:01 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        torstenb@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Major bogon in tcp_wrappers port.

> <asbestos>
>
> _*PRETTY_PLEASE*_ cant we bring this into the "core" FreeBSD?
>
> With all the squeling about security, IMHO it is silly not to.
>
> </asbestos>

Only if it's extended to use TCL in some way.

Ha ha.  Just kidding.  Actually, it does sort of make sense given that
many other OSes ship tcpd along with an inetd.conf configured to use
it by default, but I'm past the point where I'm going to argue for
bringing _anything_ into the base OS so I'll let you fight this battle
by yourself, naked and alone. ;-)

				Jordan