Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:24:43 -0500
From:      "Frank J. Zidar" <zidarf@zidar.com>
To:        "Jonathan Chen" <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Questions@Freebsd. Org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Dual network card newbie question

I apologize for this message and the waste of bandwidth -- after I sent
it, saw it appear back in my inbox from the list server, and re-read it,
I realized what my problem was.  I did in fact screw up and put the two
cards on the SAME network -- you know, just to test it out real quick.
Bad idea.  Problem is now solved.  Boy, it sure is embarrassing to
announce to the WORLD that you don't know what the heck you are
doing....  :)