Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 23:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/4192: New port: Amulet

The following reply was made to PR ports/4192; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To: bovynf@awe.be
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 22:51:09 -0700

 > 	Amulet is a C++ GUI library from CMU. It features a
 > 	prototype-instance object system, a dialog designer and widgets
 > 	with a Motif, Windows 95/NT or Macintosh look.
 >
 > >Fix:
 >
 > 	Please commit.

 I don't see the actual port submission here.  Is this PR missing
 something or is the submitter simply confused as to how the ports
 collection works?  You don't just submit a description of a desired
 port in order to get it committed, you're supposed to submit the
 whole port. ;-)

 If that's not forthcoming then I'd like to close this PR for the
 time being.

 					Jordan