Date:      26 Feb 1999 02:44:38 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   UMC UM9007AF network adapter

Does anybody recognize that model number? I have an ISA TP/BNC card
with a chip marked with the UMC logo and the model number UM9007AF. I
assumed it was NE2000-compatible since there was a "Yes! It runs with
Netware" sticker on the chip, but the ed driver doesn't recognize it.
It has a jumper for selecting "jumpered" or "jumperless" mode, and a
lot of jumpers for setting the I/O address and IRQ, but I haven't
actually tried configuring it manually (I just left it in jumperless
mode).

So, to summarize:

 a) does anybody know if it works with FreeBSD at all?
 b) does anybody know what driver to use?
 c) does anybody know if FreeBSD can probe and configure it in
    jumperless mode, or if I have to configure it manually?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no