Date:      Mon, 14 May 2012 15:09:13 +0530
From:      vansi wow <vansiwow@gmail.com>
To:        Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Regarding SCTP performance

Hi Michael,
                    Since we use NetBSD 3.0 on the router,  the SCTP stack
 code is ported to NetBSD 3.0  with some tweaks for the mips platform.
There are no  packet loss , since for testing ,we hosted both client and
server on the same router . The CPU Load is very minimal since its just a
echo application for the test.

are there any performance related fixes in the new source which helps the
throughput.

Regards,
Vamshi