Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:53:37 +0200
From:      Mickael Suzenne <m.suzenne@silog.fr>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Software patents

Hi the team !
=20
I was wondering why you haven't placed any advert to protest against
software patents european directive ? Nor you, neither Net team, =
neither
Open tean ... Is this because you stand in US and the europeans =
evolution
don't mind ? (I hope and then I think no, but so ... why ?)
=20
Ok, great thanks anyway for having ressurected BSD 4.4 as a free OS. =
It's a
so great work, let's continue with a more powered and fine grained SMP
release (a stable 5.x release soon, I hope ;-))
=20
Micka=EBl - sysadmin (with more Windows boxes and server than FreeBSD =
ones :-(
).
France
=20