Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:06:00 -0400
From:      Albert Vest <alvest@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GLX  & R128

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:00:03 -0500
"Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hope someone can help me sort this out, I've read many posts but I can't
> figure this out.
>   I am running 6.1-STABLE #2
>
> I have rage 128 card,
> I have dri-6.4.1,2 & nvidia-driver-1.0.8762 installed.
>
> ...the nvidia-driver was installed by xine or mplayer.

Assuming you have rage 128 -ONLY-, and no nvidia second card installed, I recommend uninstalling the latter, then rebuilding both xine and mplayer with WITHOUT_NVIDIA defined (or WITHOUT_XVMC, the names of knobs may change -- "make config" may give you easy access to them for some ports).

Mine is 6.1-STABLE #0 - how do you get to #2?  I sync /usr/src to tag=RELENG_6.

--
Albert Vest, al vest at earth link dot net, just another ATI user...