Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:05:15 +0100
From:      Ashley Moran <work@ashleymoran.me.uk>
To:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Trying to colour syslog-ng logs to ttyv7 but won't work after a	reboot

Norberto Meijome wrote:
 > or figure out in which order things are started and make sure the
 > ttyvs are launched before syslogng

Can you recommend a good description of the FreeBSD boot process?  The
handbook is a bit sketchy and only goes into the initial stages.  I've
tried flirting through the /etc files but it's hard to piece everything
together.

I will try putting an echo "can you see this" > /dev/ttyv7 in the
syslog-ng script.  But I'll do it later.  I think I've spent enough time
on this one little quirk!

Ashley