Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:13:53 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Madeline Haggans <MHaggans@afsc.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pornography on Yahoo

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:41:34PM -0400, Madeline Haggans wrote:
>  I am horrified at Yahoo's decision to promote pornography on its website
> and don't understand your willingness to support their decision As a partner
> to the Yahoo company I am writing to ask you to use your influence to stop
> Yahoo from promoting pornographic material on it web site.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Madeline Haggans

Please explain to me how this is relevent to this mailing list. Ok, you are
horrified. What are _YOU_ going to do about this beside spam every BSD
mailing list with drivel? In this country we still have a few rights left
and the right to look at pornography is still protected under the 1st
amendment. Do us a favor and don't spam this list anymore.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.3
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org