Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:34:22 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/include Pointer.hh

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

More commits to come.

This will be done in phases, again:

1- converting comments
2- rephrasing comments (moving comments clearly related to code
structure out of class descriptions and create class descriptions
where missing)
3- all-new comments (description of undocumented classes)

I think [1] and [2] will be finished pretty quickly.

[3] is an ever-going job.

A.

On Tue Apr 09, 2002 at 09:31:10PM -0500, Antoine Beaupr=E9 wrote:
> antoine     2002/04/09 21:31:10 CDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     include              Pointer.hh=20
>   Log:
>   convert comments to javadoc-style
>  =20
>   this commit shows how to convert existing class documentation to fit
>   in the new documentation system,
>  =20
>   in general, long comments should be surrounded with:
>  =20
>   /**
>    * ...
>    */
>  =20
>   and short comments (oneliners) should be formatted as
>  =20
>   /// ...
>  =20
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.7       +8 -8      libh/include/Pointer.hh
>=20
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-libh" in the body of the message

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--