Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:52:18 -0000
From:      "Bri" <brian@ukip.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Sparc" <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem connecting to cvs server to update sources

i used to be able to connect to the cvs server this environment variable set

setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.freebsd.org:/home/ncvs

and using cvs login and then doing cvs checkout -P src I could update my
tree I've checked and I can connect to my local cvs server but when I try
and connect to this one I get.

Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.freebsd.org:2401/home/ncvs
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.freebsd.org(209.181.243.20):2401
failed: Operation timed out

its not my firewall as it would tell me in the logs.

Bri,