Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:53:54 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        mark@grondar.za (Mark Murray), multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Report back on Luigi's sound driver and GUS PnP

328 is not correct for the unix environment since it provides
a means for sound blaster software emulation which we don't
support. As soon as I get a breather I will port the gus pnp
to Luigi's driver.

Right now, I am a little tied up with current for instance my
make world is broken as well as I think a couple of my shared
libraries -- for instance, telnetd stopped working however
a static version of telnetd works fine -- same goes for
rpcgen . A few more utilities are also broken

	Amancio