Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:41:33 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jwimb@patmedia.net, jwb@homer.att.com
Cc:        hrs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: docbook-xml-4.2

----Security_Multipart(Wed_Jan_28_10_41_33_2004_532)--

James Ballantine <jwimb@patmedia.net> wrote
  in <4016D260.1060803@patmedia.net>:

jwimb>     CATALOG "/usr/local/share/xml/docbook/4.2/docbook/cat"
jwimb> in /usr/local/share.catalog manually and reinstall docbook-xml.

 Grr, what I wanted to mean are "/usr/local/share/sgml/catalog.ports"
 and "/usr/local/share/xml/catalog.ports", not "/usr/local/share.catalog".

jwimb> Is there a port that I can deinstall that will remove all the docbook ports
jwimb> so I can start from ground zero again?

 The cause is that /usr/local/share/{sgml,xml}/catalog.ports already contains
 lines that the port tries to register.  So removing lines in catalog.ports can
 eliminate the error.  That is,

James Ballantine <jwimb@patmedia.net> wrote