Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:29:59 +0200
From:      "Ruben de Groot" <RGROOT@dto.tudelft.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Network printer

You need Samba, it's in the ports: /usr/ports/net/samba

After installing samba, you should be able to do something like:
# smbclient //ntbox/printername
smbclient> print some-file

To print a text file.

To print other files (eg PostScript) you could use apsfilter. Read
/usr/ports/print/apsfilter/pkg-descr, or istall the port and read the
manpage.