Date:      Fri, 7 Mar 1997 21:56:29 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   WinCast: what a waste... :)

Well, today I finally got my WinCast/TV and, surprise surprise, I
noticed that it has, in addition to the Tuner and the Bt848, a couple
of more chips which looks suspiciously like a Teletext decoder and a
SRAM (32Kx8 ?)... What a waste after I did the teletext decoding in
software using an ordinary video capture board :)

	Luigi