Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:34:30 -0800
From:      Chris Jones <cjones@gruntle.org>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mpd PPTP to Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator routing problem

Oh. :(  I thought it negotiated the encryption ok because I see this:

[ciscovpn] CCP: LayerUp
  Compress using: MPPE, 128 bit, stateless
  Decompress using: MPPE, 128 bit, stateless

And capturing on the interface, I see echo req's coming in from the
concentrator, but I encounter a routing loop when I try to send across
the tunnel.

Disabling encryption isn't an option, even for testing, I'm afraid.

Original message from Joe Marcus Clarke:

--
Chris