Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 11:26:03 -0400
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   shirts

Hello?  Anyone actually using this list these days?

Anyhow, just telling everyone that I ordered a FreeBSD t-shirt and polo
shirt from FreeBSD Mall and just received them the other day.  I now
proudly parade around work with them, and hope to inspire at least a few
questions :).  I encourage everyone to do the same... especially people
like myself who are the sole advocate in a large business.

I've managed to hold onto the FreeBSD system running our website and part
of our email (it handles the internet part, although an Exchange server now
also exists) and keep it from being replaced with NT, but it becomes
increasingly difficult.  It feels like the company I work for is gradually
just becoming an extension of Microsoft.
Scott I. Remick			scott@computeralt.com
Network and Information Systems	(802)388-7545  FAX:(802)388-3697
Computer Alternatives, Inc.		<http://www.computeralt.com>;

<http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/>; <http://www.vcnet.com/bms/>;
<http://www.procompetition.org/>;

"Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."