Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:12:04 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jonathan.slivko@lotuscom.net>, "SILVER, MICHAEL A" <MSILVER@scana.com>, "'Robert McIntosh'" <mcintosh@cyberspace.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FA311 Working?

Since no one has really answered the question, I'll chime in. You
won't get support for the 311 in 3.3. Possibly the 310 under the dc
ddriver, but if you need to use the FA311, grab the 4.3 release. I
think 311/312 support started back on 4.2 using the sis ethernet
driver. the 310 is an older card and uses a different chipset than the
311/312, therefore a different driver.
-Otter