Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 1995 22:33:26 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DES, crypt and eBones

I'd really appreciate it if someone could sign up to code review with
Mark here..  He's obviously committed to making it better, and having
it stall for lack of a good reviewer would be sad.  David has John, I
have Poul, Mark has... Nobody, it looks like.  Somebody out there must
have an interest in crypto!  I, unfortunately, could care less about
crypto or I'd sign up for this myself!  C'mon, folks, I know that my
lack of interest is most definitely NOT shared by others, and you know
who you are, so please - give Mark a break here!

Thanks!

						Jordan