Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:16:11 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        "Ben Smithurst" <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>, "Generic Player" <generic@unitedtamers.com>
Cc:        "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@tbv.se>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: can I install FREEBSD on windows NT

It was the "stationary" that was used by the original poster.

Might I ask what that "ATT00033.DAT" attachment was on your email?

C'mon people, my MUA (Outlook 2k) can handle text, html, rtf, and other
messages just fine.  But it's simply rude to keep tossing around these mime
messages.  Perhaps we should petition the maintainers of the freebsd lists
to apply some rules to reject any message with attachments or mime types
other than text/plain.

--
  Troy Settle
  Network Analyst

It's always a long day... 86400 doesn't fit into a short