Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:48:08 -0700
From:      "Loren Koss" <loren@pciway.com>
To:        <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
Cc:        <dan@dpcsys.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HELP! Can't see second Ethernet Card..

Thank you for the advice.  I will pick up a few books, but in the meantime,
am sure someone can easily tell me what to do.  There are people out
there who have done this and what I am doing is NOT in any way out of
the ordinary.

Once I get all the information it still won't change the fact that natd,
ipfw,
ifconfig, and route have very cryptic man pages.

Loren