Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:56:10 -0600
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.COM, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS repository pushed off the FreeBSD CD distribution...

> I always felt that a base CTM delta would be very valuable for a CD,
> too. After all, CTM is for use poor people who can't ftp a 70 MB
> file.

Agreed. But wouldn't it be even simpler if the -RELEASE was sync'ed to a
CTM delta (might be already, would be nice if there was a release marker in
the CTM filename), and then all we'd need are .ctm_status files in the
appropriate places. Even cheaper than a 70M base delta.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net