Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2019 20:56:38 -0500
From:      "Clay Daniels Jr." <clay.daniels.jr@gmail.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Adding DRM modules to /etc/rc.conf for 13.0 Current r351363 (drm-current-kmod g20190814)

RE:
  "In order to use these modules, you need to update the 'kld_list'
   lines in your rc.conf to just list the modules without a
   path, e.g. "kld_list=i915kms" just as you would for other
   modules.  This will prefer the module built with your kernel if
   one exists and fall back to the module in /boot/modules
   otherwise."

WORKED GREAT, even with my kld_list="amdgpu" without the path, but I must
add that I needed to add a line in /boot/loader.conf to work around the
known AMD problem:
hw.syscons/disable=1

Clay Daniels