Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 21:35:50 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "John Andersson" <yottaman@writeme.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lucent IRQ mode problem

In message <01c801c0deb5$808cc590$0fad2fc2@te31002> "John Andersson" writes:
: I have looked around on the net and found others with similar problems,
: most of the time does it seems to be some kind of IRQ conflict. I have
: tried lots of different IRQ on my computer, change the BIOS config to
: set the IRQ for the adapter and Lucent card to Legacy ISA (instead of
: PCI) and made sure that no other card have the same IRQ. Nothing seems
: to fix the problem.
:
: I have heard from someone else that had similar problem for Linux and
: they could fix it by changing "irqmode" to 0... Possibly has this
: something to do with different IRQ modes for PCI, ISA, and pccards. I
: have not found any similar option in FreeBSD, does it exists such an
: option somewhere or does it exists some other solution?

Run current.  I just committed support for PCI cards.  coming soon to
-stable.  Lots of stuff to backport to get it working.

Warner