Date:      Thu, 9 May 2002 20:18:29 -0700
From:      Elden Fenison <efbsd@moondog.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   open-motif-devel... broken

The open-motif-devel port seems to be broken. When building I get the
following error:

>> openmotif-devel-2.2.1-4_MLI.tgz is not in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/open-motif-devel/distinfo.
>> Either /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/open-motif-devel/distinfo is out of date, or
>> openmotif-devel-2.2.1-4_MLI.tgz is spelled incorrectly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/open-motif-devel.
** Command failed: make
** Fix the problem and try again.

About 24 hours ago the port maintainer removed himself as the
maintainer... I can only assume he was tired of hearing people whine
about this. and didn't have the time or energy to fix it, so he
abandoned the port.

This broken port effectively breaks the native fbsd jdk because it is a
dependancy. Any help would be appreciated.

--

-=Elden=-
http://www.moondog.org