Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2012 15:07:12 +0100
From:      Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
To:        Gary Aitken <garya@dreamchaser.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: glib build

On 21-11-2012 23:38, Gary Aitken wrote:
> Sorry to bug you;
> I've asked on freebsd-users, freebsd-ports, and autoconf@gnu.org and gotten no
> response.
>
> I'm trying to build gimp 2.8 which requires glib 2.32.4.

The problem below with libiconv is that by default configure doesn't
look in /usr/local for headers/libraries. It has to be told. However we
already have a update for gimp 2.8 queued but it depends on some other
things that is a pretty large update (which isn't allowed atm) and it
needs testing to see if we don't break any other ports by accident.

GNOME devel repo: http://www.marcuscom.com:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

-Koop