Date:      Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:19:58 -0500
From:      David LeCount <kenshi@linuxorbit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ppp.linkup and linkdown

Hello. I have tried to send this twice, but apparently the mailing list
doesn't accept mail from my local server. I run ppp with the auto
option, and I want fetchmail and tspc (for IPv6) to run when it
connects, and fetchmail to be killed when disconnected so it doesn't
reconnect every few minutes. For some reason though, they don't seem to
run. I've examined sample files and did mine as close as I could to
them. Other than that, there's little to go on. The command I use to
connect is "ppp -nat -auto internet". Here is are my files. Thanks.

[ppp.linkup]
internet:
 ifconfig gif0 create
 tspc