Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:55:12 -0400
From:      "Scott Ware" <wsware@vnet.net>
To:        "Anthony" <abelov@interlog.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPX

Anthony,
There is an option IPX to compile in the kernel and
a program called IPXrouted to forward packets to
different interfaces. Then you have to add an IPX
to the interface in rc.conf or with ifconfig.
However I can get everthing set up
no errors but I can not get any dat to pass through
my FreeBSD box and no one here has been able to help me.
They Just tell me I need to know something about IPX.

Scott Ware