Date:      Sat, 8 Jan 2000 08:43:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Robert Hough <rch@qserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Problem

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Robert Hough wrote:
> What exactly is it trying to tell me here? This card is an eisa card,
> would that make any differance in the config?

EISA devices aren't supported.  There was code for them in the old IDA
driver patch but the driver in the tree lacks the support required.  I've
got a EISA bus front end but until the rest of the driver can deal with
the EISA quirks that code isn't going to do much good.

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | '78 Datsun 280Z | '75 Volvo 164E | FreeBSD/NetBSD  |
| winter@jurai.net |       2 x '84 Volvo 245DL        | ix86,sparc,pmax |