Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:23:49 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Oleg L. Tortseff" <skiller@dmitrov.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with repearing damaged filesystem!

		Hello, people!

   I have an HDD and %subj%.   :(

When i'm tryin' do something like 'disklabel -r wd3' system is sayin' to me:
'disklabel: /dev/rwd3c: Undefined error: 0'
Same message I see when i'm launching disklabel with other options.  :(

What do I need to do to repear filesystems on HDD in this case?   All data on it
is present and readable with DiskEditor (from Norton Utilities packet), but
filesystems are fragmented and many files on it are in pieces...

I have much more questions about this problem, but no ways to fixing it.

		I hope you are help me.
		With best regards,
		Oleg.