Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:32:20 +0300
From:      Dmitriy <dorian@inet.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Troubles with PPP

Hello FreeBSD Team!

Please help me! I have some problems with internet connection.

I'm using internet by a modem (dial-up).

My Internet Service Provider uses Microsoft CBCP
callback protocol. How can I setup my FreeBSD to work with this
callback? Phone number to call back to I shouldn't enter, it's
stored on Internet Service Provider's Server.

My FreeBSD release is 5.1-RELEASE.

Can't you send me example of a /etc/ppp/ppp.conf file, which contains
settings for dial-up connection with Microsoft CBCP callback.

Thanks,
with best regards,
Dmitriy (dorian@inet.ua)