Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:17:54 +0000
From:      wgmorton@thecoffeeklatch.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   copyright infringement?

Greetings...

As owner of a coffeehouse and as an admin of a FreeBSD server I
sometimes run across things. This evening I found Chuck being used as
a mascot for a coffee roaster (http://www.doorcountycoffee.com). I
particularly like being able to use Chuck as a reference to the OS
and not really as a way to hawk coffee, although I am in that
business as well.

I thought you might want to see if this infringes on the likeness in
a way that is adverse to the mission of FreeBSD.

Regards, and thanks for the work, y'all....

Bill
Bill Morton, Jr.

The Coffee Klatch Internet Coffeehouse
600 North Henderson Blvd.
Kilgore, Texas 75662
903.984.1016
http://www.thecoffeeklatch.com
"Warning labels thwart the purpose of natural selection"