Date:      Tue, 27 Dec 2005 14:34:31 +0100
From:      "ml@sd2i.com" <ml@sd2i.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache --suexec-safepath configure option

I can see the following in the Makefile of www/apache13 :

APACHE_SUEXEC_DOCROOT?=${DOCUMENT_ROOT}
APACHE_SUEXEC_LOG?=/var/log/httpd-suexec.log
APACHE_SUEXEC_USERDIR?=public_html
APACHE_SUEXEC_UIDMIN?=1000
APACHE_SUEXEC_GIDMIN?=1000
APACHE_SUEXEC_CALLER?=www

SUEXEC_CONF=    \
        --enable-suexec \
        --suexec-docroot=${APACHE_SUEXEC_DOCROOT} \
        --suexec-caller=${APACHE_SUEXEC_CALLER} \
        --suexec-uidmin=${APACHE_SUEXEC_UIDMIN} \
        --suexec-gidmin=${APACHE_SUEXEC_GIDMIN} \
        --suexec-logfile=${APACHE_SUEXEC_LOG} \
        --suexec-userdir=${APACHE_SUEXEC_USERDIR} \
        --suexec-safepath=${DEFAULT_PATH}

My question is how can i change the --suexec-safepath from an option
without doing changes in the Makefile itself ?
Ideally i would have the possibility to insert the path into
pkgtools.conf so i don't need to change anything when doing an upgrade
of the port with portugrade.

Beside my request, is there a reason for the maintainer to not provide a
APACHE_SUEXEC_SAFEPATH option like for other suexec config values ?

Regards,
David.