Date:      Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:24:40 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Rob Hurle <rob@coombs.anu.edu.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.1

	Check out :

http://www.serv.net/~mcglk/staroffice-install.html

	On my 3.3 system following the above I was able to get through the
install ( with the /net option ).  However I ran into the infinite setup
problem.  Even after I've successfully run the install, everytime I try
and run it the install comes up again.  This happens if I run it as a
normal user or as root.

	I don't know if this is something I may have screwed up, but try the
steps recommended at the above web site and let me know if you get the
infinite setup problem also.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu