Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:48:29 -0700
From:      "Dave Woods" <kudos@telusplanet.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: Bidirectional nat

well what we have right now is a freebsd firewall/nat box with multiple NT
servers behind it what we want to do is allow software outside of the
network to communicate with one of the NT boxes (for example vnc). Is this
possible? To my understanding it is possible to route information to a
certain IP internally but I do not think it will route back out. I dunno
maybe I am on glue :)

Woods