Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:11:32 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@freebsd.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@freebsd.org, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/isa aic6360.c

Nate Williams writes:
> nate        1997/10/21 10:57:34 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/i386/isa         aic6360.c
>   Log:
>   - PCCARD support to the much maligned SCSI driver.  This gives up support
>     for a couple of external CD's (notably the Sony PRD-650).
>
>   Note: In order to get my CD recognized, I had to configure the CD under
>         Win95, but it seems to work now even if I turn it off.
>
>   Submitted by:	PAO [minor mods by me]

This doesn't work the first time I 'mount' the disk (if it boots with
the disk in).  However, if I open up the CD player, wait for the disk to
stop, and then close the player, I can successfully mount the disk.
It's not great, but it's better than nothing.  (You might try booting
with the disk gone to see if that helps...)

Nate