Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:26:51 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@casidy.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/imake-4: can everybody build it under a 4.6-RC?

--UoPmpPX/dBe4BELn

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 04:26:16PM +0200, Philippe CASIDY wrote:
> I sent two posts regarding this problem on -ports. I am wondering if the
> problem is specific to my place or not.

No - see below.

> # setenv WRKDIRPREFIX /usr/obj

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is known to break many ports. The workaround is to use something else.
It has to do with the MAKEFILE setting in bsd.port.mk IIRC, but I think the=
re
is a PR open on the subject somewhere.

HTH,

--Stijn

--=20
There are of course many problems connected with life, of which some of
the most popular are 'Why are people born?', 'Why do they die?', and
`Why do they spend so much of the intervening time wearing digital
watches?'
		-- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy"

--UoPmpPX/dBe4BELn

--UoPmpPX/dBe4BELn--