Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:11:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doom Neine <shockwavebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: if_bfe hangs

i've noticed that there was a patch committed to fix
the problem with the bfe driver hanging - but i'm not
that proficient in making world and i don't want to
take my chances now just to get that one patch - so if
anyone could point me in the direction of that patch
and some general advice to not completely destroy my
box if there's no other way than world - ( i really
don't want to make world) - it'd be greatly
appreciated

thanks