Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:08:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Allan Peak <apeak_2000@yahoo.com>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone here know anything about cbb?

Thank you for looking into it.  I have looked into
GnuCash; however I haven't been able to compile it
yet.  Currently the configure script says it can't
find nana.h.  I've tried copying it from
/usr/local/include to /usr/include, and also into the
current directory but for some reason it still can't
find it.