Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2018 14:42:52 +0530
From:      <info@webskill.online>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Web Listing

Hi,

My name is Vincent and I work for a Search Marketing Company based near
Manchester.

Do you want more leads and more customers? We are helping local businesses
to get more inquiries from their website.

Over the last 12 years, through seo and social media marketing I have
increased the roi for hundreds of clients in competitive sectors by ranking
their websites high up on the search engines.

If you would like to improve your online presence and get more leads and
customers from your website, please reply back to this email and I will give
you a call and send you a bespoke proposal.

Best Regards,

Vincent M.

Head of Marketing