Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:57:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        king@sstar.com
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup / Modula-3

In article <199901020516.XAA18922@oasis.zycor.lgc.com>,
Jim King  <king@sstar.com> wrote:
> Is anybody working on these?  (Just curious...)

I've ported Modula-3 and CVSup to the point where they seem to work
now.  I've done just very limited testing of CVSup, though.  If
somebody is in a position where they could test it more thoroughly,
I could make static binaries available.  It's hard for me to test it
well, because the only Alpha that's available to me is 900 miles away.

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken