Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 1995 09:39:51 CDT
From:      Al Gaspar <gaspar@STL-17SIMA.ARMY.MIL>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NE2000 clone board

I finally gave up on my SyQuest drive and repartitioned my hard disk.
I now have FreeBSD loaded.  I am having trouble with my network
interface.  I have a ne2000 look-alike, and I set it up on ed1 (it
did't seem right on ed0).  However, it doesn't work.  I am guessing
that five is the wrong IRQ.  How can I get back in the network setup
script to try other settings?  I ran sysinstall out of /stand, but
that doesn't seem to get to the net install stuff.  Would I be better
off switching to another card?  I have SMC Elite 16 ultras available.
Thanks for the help.

Cheers--

Al

--
Al Gaspar       <gaspar@stl-17sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, 1222 Spruce St., St. Louis, MO  63103-2834