Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2021 06:54:31 -0600
From:      Alan Somers <asomers@freebsd.org>
To:        Mateusz Guzik <mjguzik@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sysctl is too slow
References:  <CAOtMX2h7xkDM=GsPVyiWNcqxfRo7euZuuquSMn-y=PY5zRZNjg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGudoHGxWBLW2D6JX8mQCPwgM=ngt%2B3uZmwxK5p7yM6XeXXjsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOtMX2jVzFURn6S0W9ygDpAjEK78ApEjz0C8hQYQG6UWPYY-Zw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGudoHG%2BLjJQjxenNdrcfTLtnnkOr2jC-bpcX_BWtO-CSZTYAw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOtMX2iwRCwykfb=sumDGjWMRZ1HeRJGk2POBTDz12CjsihU1A@mail.gmail.com> <CAGudoHFGHdkcU7TnGFpXxzFTs2mbS3JdNdckJ=RG4urU9=k5gw@mail.gmail.com>

--0000000000005a288805ca398581

Ideally, but it's not very high priority, since it's merely a performance
issue in a monitoring tool.