Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:44:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
Cc:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How the hell does one create a new bus?!

The trouble is Doug, that until there IS a developer's guide, the only
person capable if moving PCI and ISA to your scheme, is you.
and as you pointed out.. you're short of time right now..

This stuff is very cryptic.

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Doug Rabson wrote:

> I hope I've explained some things.  There isn't a developer's guide as
> yet, I'm afraid and I don't really have time to write one :-(.  Perhaps
> one of the people who has used the code might like to tackle it (or you
> might if you manage to struggle through implementing this thing...)
>
> If anyone wants to write such a guide, please go ahead and feel free to
> ask me any questions about how the thing is supposed to work.

This email in itself has cleared up a few things..
but there is still a nead for a more general overview which should be read
before getting to this level of detail..

julian