Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 12:15:14 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb-freebsd@gba.oz.au>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Book stores [was: Re: serial ports]

> Both of these appear to be in print currently, so you should be able to
> find them (or order them) through any reputbale book shop.  Does
> Australia have a good on-line bookstore yet?  This might be a good
> opportunity for some FreeBSD hackers with ecommerce skills and a few
> million dollars to invest in stock, or someone who already owns a
> bookstore.  ;^)

The vast majority of the Australian population lives close to
one or more of the fine technical book stores, which normally
have these titles on their shelves or can get them in a day or
two.  And, for the odd title that is not available locally,
there is always amazon.com which works pretty well for me.

--
Greg Black -- <gjb@acm.org>